Friday, March 24, 2023

Good Grief

We never know what might happen  in 
any given time, however,  we have to
live with it so to speak. 

Wednesday  night  my left big toe was
hurting badly.  It was just before bedtime.  
I got up off my couch. I  thought why is
the toe hurting  so much.

Thursday morning it was  still hurting
so I  went to doctor.  He said that he believes 
I  have gout. I  couldn't  believe it though 
though understandable my dad had gout 
when I  was  16 so a bit younger than me.

I did a search and found if you have a parent
or sibling that had gout you have greater 
chance of getting  it than others.

When it comes to strong holds there is one
called generation curses. It can come to you
if you have parents or grandparents or even
further down the line. A lot of different issues
in our lives including health can be past down
to us. If you know of any family issues like health 
I recommend you pray against these curses.
Amen! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment