Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Hi There

I decided to write  a  little  later today.
I am trying to get over the flu bug or
whatever  this is. I  have  been  home 
now for the third day in a row. I will 
probably  go out today to pick up
medication  to feel  better.

Though I  don't  want to  be sick but 
it is nice to relax at home and see
what comes to my mind.

Welcome to March. Let you know
this March  we should follow the
name and March. I  have a cousin
who got married  on March 4. It was 
funny because on the wedding invitation 
it said they were getting  married  on
that day since it is a commandment.
Say March 4 a few times and you will 
get it if you haven't  already.

My only niece Leslie  has a birthday 
coming up on March 3. It is nice she
is around since I have five  nephews 
between my brother  and  sister. The 
only problem since they don't live in 
the same area as I so I may only see
them once a year if I am lucky.

I do have two grand niece's and on 
February  17 I  now have a great
nephew. I  am  sure  my sister is
real happy since I  am  sure she
wasn't sure  she would ever be a
grandmother. We have a family 
zoom meeting  on Friday so my
great nephew  is supposed to 
make an appearance.  Also, next 
week on March 6 will be the third
anniversary  of  mom's  death. 

Wish you all a good and healthy day. 
May God bless you abundantly. Amen!
❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment