Saturday, March 4, 2023

I Remember

I have mentioned  I don't  remember dreams
very often. Recently  I  have  remembered  
dreams more frequently.  Like most dreams I 
have they are strange. I  am  not sure whether 
most people  are like me or not.

Last night I  dreamed about  a woman who
is a politician.  I figured she wasn't  trusted.
I found out though she was trustworthy just
not her colleagues locally.  

I  gave her a chance talking with her after
finding she was trustworthy.  I realized she
wasn't  very likeable.  I  found her to be very
attractive  so I  gave her more of a chance to
see things turnaround. Lol

This is where the dream ended. Be interesting 
to seeing I dream about her again. I  hope to
remember  more dreams on a regular basis. 
❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment