Friday, March 10, 2023

Politics Now

Wednesday  night  at a church home
group during our mealtime  a couple
guys talked about a guy named Tucker
Cooper who I  never heard of until that 
morning. 

They told me I  should be more involved 
in politics since we are losing more of
our freedoms. Not necessarily  here in
USA yet but in other countries it is 
happening.  

The truth is freedom of speech is still
in our constitution.  Of course, there
are certain  subjects we have to be
careful to talk about.

I know some things I  won't  mention 
since love is among the cornerstone 
of being a Christian.  Talking about
Christ I will always talk about. He 
commands us to do so and it is part
of my purpose  as well.  

I keep my ear to politics but I  am  not 
going to spend hours hearing about it.
For those who feel  they  should the
more power to them. It isn't part of my
purpose.  Please pray for those on the
front lines speaking truth. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment