Sunday, March 26, 2023

Up Early

I find it soothing to wake up early 
in the morning.  I  know some are
early  risers while others prefer to
sleep  in. 

I know to some get up early  for 
work but sleep on their days off.

Getting  up early  means sometimes 
I have to take a nap in the afternoon 
or go to bed early. 

My dad was an early riser. I  probably 
followed him. The thing was my bedroom 
wasn't  far from the kitchen and living
room so I  could hear him.  Otherwords 
he woke me up. 

Another reason  as a young child I was
sent to bed early  like most so became
accustomed  to being  up early.

In the winter it is easier to go to bed
early  since it gets dark sooner, however, 
it is still dark in the morning.  Spring and
summer it is lighter so want to  stay up
later. Such is life. Lol.  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment