Friday, May 26, 2023

A Strong Life Purpose

I decided to do a search on having
a strong  life purpose.  I found many
agree having a strong life purpose 
you likely  have  a healthy  life and
live longer too. This makes a lot of
sense.

If you are a Christian  and God has
spoken into your life especially  through 
other Christians  you likely have a strong 
life purpose.  You know exactly  what  God
has called you too.

Personally  I  have been called to encourage 
others here about having a life purpose. God
called you for this time even before you were
born even if it took you a while to realize like
I  have.   My life purpose  is  more than this
it being a local missionary where I  live to.
To proclaim God's love, pray for people, 
interact with as many as I  can and intercede 
for those I  meet along with those who God
puts on my heart. 

It is important to  have  a  strong  purpose in
life, however,  it is okay to  be  at the beginning 
since we all started there no matter how long
it was. ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment