Friday, May 19, 2023

Beware

We all have areas in our purpose that
is different  than  others.

I have friends who think I should be
more involved in politics than I am.
The truth is I am as involved in politics 
as I  want to be. I  vote fore the people 
and issues  I am concerned about and 
I  speak  up when I  feel the opportunity 
arises.

We all know about spam calls and those
who try to scam us whether on calls, emails 
or social media.  I  have  learned things
sometimes  the hard way. The first of May
my medical insurance plan changed. I  wasn't 
awarethe change of my plan effected my 
dental. Other words  my coverage isn't as
much as it was before May 1. Now I am working 
to see about it  being back to where it was.

These days I  don't  trust much what is happening 
online. Now this includes  my medical insurance.
Is there other changes I am not aware of. Now I 
will have  to  find out what is  and isn't  covered.

I guess now I  have  to  say  included in my purpose 
is letting  others to  beware. What you may think
about certain things may no longer be true. I will
let you know when things come to my mind.

Have yourself a  blessed Friday and weekend. ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment