Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Having Patience

Sometimes  we have patience  while
other times it I really  hard depending 
on the situation. 

I know it hard sometimes  waiting in
line or on the phone.  I  think it depends 
how much time you have. What I don’t 
like on the phone is when they give you 
options when your purpose is to talk to
someone  in customer  service. It is
like what do they why you are calling
in the first place. Yes I know some
people  want to make a payment or
ask a question that an option can help 
them but how often does that happens. 

Now that done with that frustration  I 
believe  those who have patience all
the  time it must be a gift from God.
If so we should ask for patience under
all circumstances. It certainly make
life a lot easier  right? ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment