Friday, May 5, 2023

I Am Back

I missed one day  for surgery on my teeth. 
I didn't  feel  to good on Thursday  to do
any writing.

I hope you all had a blessed and wonderful 
b,ees Thursday  and  will Friday along with 
the weekend.

Life begins with  being given by having a
purpose. Most of us including myself. It
takes years to find out we have a purpose.

Like in my case we have t  have someone 
tells us we have a purpose.  It would be
nice if our parents were the ones tell us
from a young but often  doesn't happen. 

If you still don't  know  your purpose  it
begins with our gifts and talents. Our 
personality and character is part of it
as well.

You might think I am quiet and not like
others who talk a lot. You can come out
that sometimes to. My father wasn't a
talker however when he did the words
he spoke had a lot of wisdom in them.
So it isn't  how much we talk it what we
when we do.

I look forward to talk about life and the 
purpose  we have. We can let others know
they have a purpose.  It could be the most
important and exciting  part. If they are 
your friends and family you and them have
a purpose  for  one another. Amen! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment