Friday, May 12, 2023

Our Style

When it comes to our life purpose
people can be positive or negative
depending on our personality or 
character. As you know we will
not be liked by everyone though
it would be a good deal for us.

I was reminded of being positive
or negative with people since
someone I recently started following
was criticized for writing poetry
on social media. The person doing
it didn't think writing poetry was not
a good way to write positive. The
poet pointed out poetry is her passion.
I figure she is doing what she feels 
right. The person writing the comment
might be the only one that feels that 
way. 

I suppose some people should write
what can make a difference in people's
lives according to the comment. I am
sure people write on social media for
all types of reasons. What is right I am
not judging I am doing what is right for
me and the audience I want to attract.
I want to attract everyone if that is
possible but I know not everyone will
read my posts. I pray people will have
a positive experience and may learn
something in the process and live the
life of their purpose and destiny. 

Have yourself a wonderful day and
may your weekend plans flourish too.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment