Friday, June 30, 2023

Hello Everyone It's Friday

I know some don't  work on Friday and I  know
across the world  from me it can be Saturday. 

Having good  plans for the weekend.  I  know 
Canada will have their day on Saturday  so a
three day weekend  for sure. 

Here in USA we have our Independence Day
on the 4th. I  am sure some will have a four day
weekend  while others maybe on vacation. 

Whatever your purpose  is these next several days 
will be good  to do or have a rest and get back to
it.

On the 4th my family  on my dad's  side have an
annual reunion. It will be good to see them and 
catch up. They are primarily my second cousins
along with children and grandchildren. Some 
I  keep up to date on social media  however 
seeing them in person is better.

Until  next time  may  your life be blessed.  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment