Tuesday, June 20, 2023

I Want To Thank You

I knowI I have mentioned  before recently 
however  again to thank you for visiting 
this site.

I am amazed by how many people from
different  countries come on to visit.

I  know people  are different  not only
in their purpose but the culture  they 
come from. My perspective  isn't  just 
being a Christian  but what my culture 
is like.

Here in the United  States  we have 50
States and each one has several cultures 
depending  where you live. Also depends 
on how you are  raised  by your parents 
and those you grew up with both positive 
and negative.  As a Christian I  have to 
go against the culture  normals where
God has no place. In fact many peoples 
thinking has changed on some things 
I  don't  agree on. I  am  sure those in
other countries  have to do the same.

Where I live and some taught by my parents 
I  am  used to being independent. It doesn't 
mean family  isn't  important  however what 
we do is independent  in some ways as others.
Has some good points as well as not.

Again thank you for viewing once again. ❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊


No comments:

Post a Comment