Friday, June 2, 2023

Interesting Dream

I have mentioned  before that often 
I  have  strange dreams when I  remember 
them anyway. 

Dreams are supposed  to  have a meaning 
to them but I  never figured out mine yet.
I  hope to remember  dreams that have
meaning. 

This dream was quite strange. I  was 
having a dream inside another dream.
I was just arriving  home from a trip
and I  was picking up my car. They
said that  they had no record of my
car being  there. 

I ask them what day it was. When they
told me I realized  that I  had just went
to sleep. They said you are sleeping 
and this is a dream.  I  told you it was
strange. Then I  woke up. 

There must be a purpose  to this dream
as there are for everything else. I  suppose 
someday  I  will  find out.

Have yourself  a  wonderful  and blessed 
Friday and weekend. ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment