Monday, June 26, 2023

Patience With Illness and Injury

I am sure many are like me when
you are sick or injured. I  so much
want to get back to  my regular 
life.

When I  was  in  the emergency room 
for the vertigo  there was  a  woman 
who insisted in going home.  She was
in a wheelchair and  had a tube in her 
nose. I  am  sure  her patience had 
run real thin.

Several  minutes earlier  she asked if 
she had to spend to spend the night.
The attendee she asked said no. A
reason she wanted to go home.

Often in emergency room or hospital 
for that matter there is a lot of waiting
time. I  was there for about two hours
or a little  over. Most of the time was
waiting while seeing  the doctor was
only a few minutes. 

It is almost two  weeks  since being in
emergency  room.  Though I  feel better
I am not totally  over  the vertigo though
feeling better.  First thing in the  morning 
is when I  feel the worst. As they day goes
on I feel better. In fact  the afternoon and
evening I  almost feel normal and then
morning comes. I  know it is how I  sleep.
I have to sleep  on both sides. Not knowing 
how long I sleep I feel  is the difference.
I think I  may have to set my alarm  to wake
up more frequently.  Usually  I  get back to 
sleep  soon however I  never know. I  am 
sure you go through  the same thoughts.
I suppose I  need more faith in the matter.
I will try to set my alarm tonight.

I wish you a wonderful week and many blessings.
❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment