Thursday, June 15, 2023

Searching For Our Life Purpose

As you may know I write here from a 
Christian perceptive. 

I am not here as an expert on life purpose.
I write what I feel God is telling  me. 
Yes God can and will tell us things.

You can search for life purpose  through
any search engine. Comes through many 
different religions and experts, however 
here is a list.

God created  you for a purpose uniquely yours
There is no one else like you 
God created  you to worship him
God created you  to love you 
God created you to love him back
God created you specific gifts and talents 
only for you.
God gave you a body, soul and spirit 
God gave you a personality and character 
God gave you a family and friends along 
with others for you share your purpose 
and their's with  you 

I  am  sure  the list can  be  added which
you can do but the are the basics.  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment