Sunday, June 18, 2023

Time You Get Up

All of us have the time we regular get Up.
For me I  have always been  an early riser.

I haven't  known a time that I  didn't sleep 
in later. My dad was an early  riser so I 
may have  taken after him or since he got
early  my bedroom  was close to the kitchen
and living room.

My mother on the other hand got up later.
During the week she would  get up earlier 
then the weekend for going to work as a
teacher. My brother follows the same pattern 
as our mother. He gets frustrated  when he
wakes up the same time on the weekend 
and has to take  a  nap in the afternoon.

It is alright we all have the schedule  we
have as long it is consistent and we have
the same amount of sleep.  Not sure if
we have small amount of sleep  then make
up for it later is a good idea. College students 
are accustomed  to  following  that pattern.

I figure getting up early  allows me to get
things done like writing  this blog. I  like
to  get my life purpose  going as soon as I 
can. I  like it during the time the light comes
on early  and not so much when it is dark
outside.  Have to live with what we have
right. Enjoy and have a blessed day.  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment