Friday, July 21, 2023

Being Different However Unity

People  often want to hang out with
those that are like them. The thi g
we all have a difference in one
way or another. 

Out purpose  should be bring unity 
together  though we may have differences. 
I  may talk a lot and be louder than you
expect and you maybe quieter than I 
expect however doesn't  mean we can't 
be united together. 

I may have some gifts and you have
others. We can be a complete package 
together.  You could be my missing
part and I  could be yours. 

Everyone  should look for unity. Some
may look strong however they are
actually  weak. Those who look  weak
might be strong. Maybe you were told
that you were not smart but you have
wisdom others can hear. 

Find someone who  is  very much different 
from you. Start talking and you may find
a lot you can  like about each other.  Be
United in spirit.  Amen! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment