Monday, July 3, 2023

Build Ourselves Up

Our life purpose  with our gifts is to build
other people  up however it is important 
to build up ourselves  as well.

It is like we should exercise every day
for a few minutes we  eed to  build up
ourselves  mentally  and  spiritually as
well.

We are in a spiritual  battle  so we need
be fit in that area as well as  we are physically.
Just like physical  exercise the spiritual  we
have to  get used to  a routine as well.

The best thing is to make the list of our
gifts God has given us. Pray for each gift
daily.  I realized on Sunday  morning my
gifts are the ones I  have had trouble with 
much of my life. Example the gift of encouraging 
others. A lot of my life I have been discouraged.
I  can go down my list and they all have been 
areas where I  have had difficulty. Satan knows
those are my gifts so he works  for me to be
discouraged or distracted in each one. So I  
pray and fight for each one. I  will mediate 
as well and use each gift as often as  I can.
Amen! ❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment