Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Hello Wednesday

Here we are hello Wednesday.
It is almost half way into the
month as well. I  hope your 
July plans for this period so
far as gotten  off splendid. 

I  do find it interesting I don't 
see a lot of people  around except 
at the YMCA. A lot of activities 
for the children. We could see 
less of them the rest of the month
while their families go on vacation 
or a different  group of children.

I really  enjoy seeing  children during
the summer  of all ages. The very 
young ones for sure. It is the innocence 
I  see on them. Unfortunately  the 
government  and  special interests 
groups are trying to  take away from
them instead of allowing parents to
do the job. That is a whole different 
story though. A good reason for our
life purpose  to change the world one
step at a time. ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment