Sunday, July 30, 2023

Have Mercy



We live in a mixed up world right now. You can 
almost ask anyone no matter what they
agree upon or believe.

Many people  say don't  judge me though they
are evil. The good has become evil to many people.
I bet what many people  believed five years ago
isn't  the same.

I don't  believe ine the lifestyles many are doing 
these days. I  believe  adults have free will to 
decide what they must however they can't decide
the same for children.  They will pay the price 
what they choose in regards to children. 

In my  opinion  this is especially  true of any 
government. The same government  believes 
people should be afraid of Christians. Those 
who are truly in God's  hands no one except  
those who are evil should  be  afraid of them.

Kindness is a word I  see  a lot on social  media. 
This is is really  true and so goes along with mercy.
 It is important we are kind and have mercy.  This
 is especially  true with children however we must 
look out for those are looking to destroy the family 
unit. I  see one of  school districts  in my state of 
Washington  who is trying to  teach the wrong things
to the children.  It has to do with gender. Are children 
not mixed up already than schools to teach them 
something different than males and females. Want 
kindness and mercy it is right in this issue. Those 
people  will pay the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment