Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Meeting People

There is nothing more important to
meet people.  Of course  this is 
a major  part of my purpose  besides 
encouraging others here.

I know some people have more trouble 
talking  to  people  and making more of 
an effort. You can start slowly and work
your way. I  wasn't  this way from day
one for sure. God had to give me the
gift to be able to do so.

What I  really  enjoy  is  seeing toddlers.
Many of them look at me. Often I  look
right back at them and say hello sometimes. 
Most cases they are with their mother so
never know what they may think.

Yesterday  was one of the cases being in
Starbucks. A toddler kept looking  over at me.
Since she first looked at me while I was waiting 
for my drink I decided to  sit over by her and
mother. The mother didn't  say a word at all
though the toddler  looked over several times.
I smiled and said  hello with my lips.

I  am  sure  little ones know what our spirit 
is like or want to know how interesting we
are. I figure a good  purpose  to have.
❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment