Thursday, August 17, 2023

Being Positive

It is so important  we stay positive no
matter what is going on in our lives.
I feel  good health wise now so I hope
stays this way for a while.

My health recently  was a downer however
I decided that I  wasn't  going  to  let it 
stop me from my purpose.  

Being called a local missionary along
with  a blogger to give us all encouragement.
When I  write here it isn't  for everyone 
else to encourage but I  encourage myself.

Whether I see someone  I know to chat 
with or a person  meeting for the first
time being a local missionary gives me 
joy in my purpose.  

I hope to be able to travel other places
to see and speak with others. Also to
prayer for whoever needs it.

I wish you the very best  in your purpose. 
We should be here for each other whether
it is meeting  at some time or keeping 
thoughts and prayers for each other.  ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment