Wednesday, August 9, 2023

To Edify

On Facebook  I have a group  I started
called Edify. I  am  that post the most
though anyone  can. 

I post scripture  daily to build others up.
There is a slight different  edify and
encouragement.  Basically  edify is
encouraging someone to be better.

If you are on Facebook then you are 
more than welcome and look up groups 
and select edify.

In a way here on look at life purpose I 
am edifying you to build up in your
life purpose. We can never stop becoming 
better at it. We can add more gifts and talents.
Spiritual  gifts we will only have  certain
ones. God can add on gifts but we won’t have
them all. It doesn't  mean we can't  use all
the gifts in some portion or another. For 
example  we can encourage others even if
we don't  have the gift. The difference  is 
those we ho have the gift of encouragement 
use it at a higher level. This is how all the
gifts work.   ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment