Monday, August 7, 2023

What To Say

I am sure some people  want to
know how to talk to people they
have never met before.

One question  would be how did 
you talk to your friends the first
time you met them. I figure we
started a conversation in some
and another.

I find that I  talk to someone I  have
never met before as though they are
friends. I am a talker so might be easier
for me though it hasn't  always been
this way for me.

Depending  where I  am  and the person 
I  will talk to  what I  will say. Some I will
start by saying hello. Others how is your day
or start on some subject. Right now it might 
be how is your summer.

At the grocery store  I will talk to those in 
the checkout line. Sometimes  I will see
what groceries  they have bought and
comment about that. I  have a good sense 
of humor so I  will say something funny
somewhere in the conversation.  I have 
learned to keep the conversation short
or at least the subject. I may talk two or
three subjects Depending how much time
we have. Sometimes conversations will
last a minute or less. Some people I may
end with enjoy the  rest of the day. I  do
the same thing at coffee shop while in
line to.

Anyway a few tips. Just be yourself. There
are some people  that make it difficult. 
They don't  want  to  talk at all. In those
cases you keep  real brief or say nothing
at all. Just smile. I say hello  or how are
you. There response will dictate anything 
further or not.  ❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment