Sunday, September 24, 2023

Until Now

I didn't  realize until the scriptures of 
what Jesus  Christ  spoke on the 
Sermon on the Mount also known
as the Beatitudes. 

What I  mean I had heard the words
for much of my life however until
now I  didn't  realize Jesus Christ 
had spoken them on the sermon 
on the Mount. 

The whole sermon was in Matthew
chapter five through  chapter seven.
I am sure researching a bit they
maybe in the other gospels as well. 
I  will let you know further on another 
occasion.  

The words are all so powerful and
wonderful.  In my home church group 
we are in the process of memorizing 
the Sermon on the Mount. Right  now
working on chapter  five verses 13
through 20. It begins with being the
salt of the earth  to being the light of
the world and end up with Jesus Christ 
being the fulfillment of the law. Other
words  the Ten Commandments. 

Whether you  want to memorize or not
it is a good idea to meditate on it. 
Memorizing I  am  finding myself
meditating on it too. A great way for
us to  change our lives.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment