Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Perfect Timing

It is amazing how often God sets something
up in perfect timing.

On Monday afternoon  I  was leaving my
favorite coffee shop.  A woman asked me 
if I was Herb Nightingale.  Of course I  said
yes. It turned out  she was the younger 
sister of a guy I  grew up with and graduated 
from high school.  

We had never met before however we are 
friends on social media because of the 
connection of me and her brother. He is
is eleven years  older than her so I am 
one of the few she knows of her brother
growing up. 

The amazing  thing  about the timing is had 
she arrived a minute later or I left a minute 
earlier  we wouldn't  have met. God certainly 
knows what he is doing. Whether and I will
ever meet again who knows. Oh yes she no
longer lives here and visits once in a while.
She lives in the state about a three hour drive.

I  am  sure  everyone  has had a similar experience 
at one time or another. It still shows the timing
of God. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment