Sunday, November 26, 2023

Being Stubborn

It came to my mind while being awake
about being stubborn.  It can be a tough
thing if you get angry  while being stubborn. 

If stubborn says to you that your being
stubborn  or you are a stubborn person. 
It could depend on the situation or what 
the belief is in.

Say someone  you don't  know very while
and you are chatting  online with them.
They are trying  to  get  something from
you and they say your stubborn or you
don't  trust them. It is hard to trust someone 
you have never met. In fact a lot of scams
happen  because  they try and succeed in
you trusting  them.

My answer to anyone  I may chat online I
will say when they try something on me
I am  being cautious or I am  not  interested. 
At that point  they may push harder or decide
you are not worth it. It has something to do
with dating or having a relationship they may
say don't you love me. I would say falling in
love immediately  happens rarely and a good
idea to stop right there.

The most important  thing is if you are being
stubborn do not be stressed about it. Not
good for your health. I hope this helps you
as you are going on your life  journey.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment