Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Knowing Our Purpose

Did you  know  people  will find out their 
life purpose at different ages. I didn't know 
I  had a purpose  for my life until a few 
years ago.

Even before I  knew I  had  a  purpose I
was doing my purpose or at the least I 
was being trained.

Did you know your job is not only part
of your purpose  it is training for a greater
purpose.  Whether you are a lawyer, or a
doctor or a fireman which are all great 
professions there is  more to your purpose. 
People  are  more than those professions 
so whatever  you  are doing or have done
you are stretching the surface of your purpose. 

You can look back at other posts I have done
and others that will be coming.  I  am going to
be looking at the different areas of our purpose. 
I  am  sure  they may have been  mentioned before.
I  recommend you want to know  more you can
do searches on all these areas.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment