Thursday, November 30, 2023

Our Natural Person

We are familiar  with  our natural 
person with gifts and talents.
They are made up of our character,
personality and those things we are
good at.

Our weaknesses  with work  can 
become a gift or a talent.  Of
course it depends what it is.

For an example, I  wasn't  a good
reader until I  was 14. I was tutored
for three weeks where I  was on a 
level of a 17. It is possible I had the
talent all a long however because 
of where I  was at five years old.

I didn't  start talking until I  was  five
years old because  I  couldn't hear.
In part my ears had wax in them. 
There was more than that however 
I  don't  know what the remaining 
issue  was. 

I am not sure how  long  it  took me
to become good  at talking but I am 
sure not long. I  find  it  interesting 
I became a good writer before a
good reader. I am  not  the reason
for it. Maybe God  wanted me able 
write well before reading.

We all have some challenges in life
however our natural  gifts and talents 
do come out. They are not only for
our enjoyment  but for others too.
You figure people  enjoy watching
sports, theater, movies and music 
concerts. All those involved have
great talent to do so. More than 
most people.  It doesn't  mean  we
don't  have  talent  in  any of those 
areas they are at the top for sure.

Next time look at spiritual  gifts 
which are as important as the
natural ones if not more. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment