Friday, November 10, 2023

There Is More

We do more in life than our purpose or I think.
Our purpose  should be our way of life for the 
most part.

Everything that we are good at is part of our
purpose. There are things like enjoying  the 
outdoors  or cooking  or sports that are part 
of our purpose  to. This is  true when they
are talents  we are good at.

Some things could be enjoyable however 
there are other  things we should spend
doing. We have to decide how it works 
out. 

It isn't  like we can't  spend some time on
occasion  doing so. There are things we 
can do to relax. The important  to  decide 
when we do so. 

I believe  social media  can be a distraction 
to us. It is not like we can't  spend time since
there are people  we know that we can see how
they are doing. This is about friends and family 
we don't   see as often as we like.

We can get news and learn about things on
social media  however learn how much time
should be spent doing so. If  you  are  spending 
a lot of time it is a good  idea to cut back. In
fact take a day or two away from it to realize
whether important.  For one I  stopped what
people  are  talking about politics.  Often they
continue  repeating all the time and if you think
that you can change others minds on politics 
it is not likely  going to  happen.  

I enjoy that you enjoy coming to my site here
however I  understand  other things are as 
important.  I enjoy encouraging  you even
when they are to challenge you. They challenge 
me as well. What I write  applies  to  myself too.

As the week is coming to a close may you be blessed.
Oh yes don't  be stressed either. This is sometimes 
hard to get over with too.❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment