Sunday, December 3, 2023

A Small Voice

Saturday Morning at the gym after
entering a class room for the class 
coming up I heard a voice say Herb.

The voice wasn't loud however I 
thought someone was behind me
so I turned around. No one was 
there at all. 

I thought to myself interesting. I
then said to myself about the story
of Samuel in the old testament 
waking up hearing a voice. He
didn't know God was speaking
to him.

Samuel went to the high priest.
The high priest said next time 
to respond back when the voice
wakes you up. This was the same
Samuel who anointed first Saul
as King of Israel then David.

I will wait to find if I hear the
voice of God in this manner
again. I usually God most
morning however by sense
and not like a human voice.

So if you hear a voice like
this say yes Lord  or God.
Amen. ❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment