Saturday, December 9, 2023

Be In Good Mind With Others

Though I  enjoy talking with anyone 
I  find it the best when doing so
with those who see things the same 
way.

I  am  sure most people  feel  the  same 
way since most gravitate to those who
are like them or want to be like them. 
You go back to childhood and there is no
better example of who you spend time 
with and who your best friends are.

I find it good to talk to others who might 
be different than me. We can learn from 
them as well. Have another worldview.
When it comes to our purpose  should
be around those whom we feel comfortable 
with or those we can influence or be 
influenced by. 

Our parents  would try to  have us be
around those would be a good influence 
not that always worked. No one is 
exactly as we think.

Something to think about as the weekend 
is now on.See who you can learn from
and those who you can teach. ❤️❤️❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment