Friday, December 15, 2023

Be Surprised

Again I was surprised  in remembering 
a dream in some measure.  All I do
recall is going on a surprised  trip.
Not sure exactly  where though.

Made me think how many small 
towns along with some several
medium ones and a few large
ones in a day drive.

Going north there are a quite a
few small towns along with a
couple medium size if you 
consider two hundred thousand 
population  and three large cities. 

Seattle is the closest  large city 
being 45 minutes away  depending 
on traffic  then there is Vancouver 
British Columbia which is about
three more hours. Also their is
Victoria British  Columbia as well. 
It is West of Vancouver and you 
have to take a ferry.  Can take 
a ferry from Seattle to get there.

Many small towns in between 
you can see and visit too. Everett  
is the one medium city after 
Seattle. I live real close to 
Tacoma. Of course you can 
think all the cities  going south 
as  well or east or west. 
Travel for one day can 
be exciting. 

I believe every town or 
city has a story  to themselves.  
A purpose  the city and the 
people  living in them. A place 
to visit and see what they are 
like. Out purpose  can be to 
go there and see what we 
discover and enjoy.

You can go all over the United
States  to discover every  story 
and purpose. It isn't  just  in this 
county every country, city and 
town in the world  has a purpose 
and story  to tell. I  wish I  had 
the time to discover them. See 
how many I can go too. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment