Monday, December 18, 2023

Good Music

Early  Sunday evening  I went to a
Blues concert at the local university 
chapel. It was a very enjoyable time
with new friends.

The only constructive criticism was
the music was louder than I  liked.
Being thirty percent  less volume 
would have been nice  or listening 
from outside.

I  didn't  mind the volume of the
instruments as much as it was 
to hear the words of the songs.
Had the songs been familiar not
hearing the words been as much
the trouble though the singers 
had good voices.

I  am  sure the acoustics of the
Chapel had something to do 
with it. Not meant for voices
to be so loud. I  am sure every 
venue has it own way and they
set the volume the same.

Despite  the constructive criticism 
the evening was enjoyable and
nice to hear talented musicians.
The reason they are here for us.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment