Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Spiritual Warfare

I mentioned in earlier post we are 
spiritual  beings  as well as natural 
beings. Just as we have natural 
wars we are each in a spiritual 
war as well. 

In fact if we are dealing with physical 
ailment a spiritual  counterpart is
involved as well. I  deal with depression 
on occasion which I  feel  is spiritual. 
I know those who have physical depression 
however there is a spiritual part involved 
to. I  am  not  saying you have to go off
your medication at this time however 
spiritual  warfare will help.

Praying to God is the first step in spiritual 
warfare. Next would be to meditate. For
in my case when depression hits me I am 
going to think about the  good times.
This being the holiday season I  am going
to think about good holidays and not the
bad ones.

In the Bible there are two  books to read.
One in the old Testament  the book of
Joshua and in the new Testament there
is Ephesians. Chapter six is about spiritual 
warfare and putting on the full armor of
God. Wouldn't  this be a good gift to yourself 
as well as others this Christmas.  Amen!
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment