Friday, January 19, 2024

Had No Snow

Last Friday  I  was  hoping to see
some snow however didn't happen 
where I  live. I  believe a few places
nearby had a little  bit of snow which 
would have been fine with me.

The temperatures  went ten degrees 
below freezing. A few people told me
it would  been  nice to have snow 
otherwise  what is the point of  it.
I  would have to agree.

Seattle  had a little  bit  of snow 
however most of the snow came
down an hour or two north. I
believe they may  have  had at 
least a foot of snow. 

This Wednesday  the temperatures 
rose back above freezing. I  knew
it when I  went outside and it was
raining. We will have to wait for
another cold storm to come through. 

Right now we are expecting rain 
until  January 28 so likely no snow
until February. I  think a freeze 
happens again and I  don't  have
any where I  live I  will  drive to 
the snow to enjoy.

At least the positive side we didn't 
have any ice. Something  I don't 
like.I  don't  mind driving with ice 
as I  am  careful instead is walking
in the ice, anything can happen. 

Have a nice weekend.  May your 
plans go well and your purpose 
will go well  to. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment