Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Making An Impact

Not everyone  thinks they  can 
make an impact on the world 
they live in.  It isn't in their
character or heart.

We all make an impact no matter
how large or small. We have a
way that affects others that we
are around. If  we are a parent  
what we do affects our children 
either positive or negative.  The
same goes for their friends.


I don't  know  about you but 
seeing  people and hearing  
what they say certainly has 
an impact on me. When I  
see someone with a sad
face I wonder if they are 
having a bad day or is that 
common for them. In fact 
at the YMCA when I am  
walking the track most 
people  have the same 
look each time I see them. 
I  am  not  sure what that 
means other than their 
look walking.

Let's  make 2024 a year 
of positive  impact. Let 
it be an important part 
of our purpose.  Let 
others know they are 
important and are here 
for the same reason we 
are. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment