Sunday, January 14, 2024

The Next Step

I maybe calling it the next step however
it is really being added to your life 
purpose.

We all be given additional gifts or talents 
or relationships in our purpose. Maybe you 
will have additional person added to your
family or you will take on a new job. Our
overall purpose occurred when we were
created though they are added over time.

I am being added now more in the area
of writing. It will have to do with one
of my spiritual gifts.  I will use the 
spiritual gift to write more in  regard to 
the gift if that makes sense. I hope to 
write some of it here as well as elsewhere. 
It is new  so I don't know how it will 
work out. One thing for sure I will write 
short letters to those people I am directed 
to say too.

I think it is exciting and I am excited 
whatever new comes your way too.
Possibly I will share what I see coming
into your life. Amen!  ❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment