Saturday, February 24, 2024

No One Like You

Whether we deal  with  depression or
loneliness on occasion  we must realize
and remember  that there is no one
like me.

This is something  I  have to deal with 
on occasion. Fortunately not as often 
as I used to. It is a fight and sometimes 
constant. 

I must remember  there is only one of
me in this world. I  can make a difference 
and I  have purpose of my own.

Spending  time  around others certainly 
helps greatly.  It is important to be by
ourselves  sometimes to be refreshed 
however  too much time is not good 
for any of us.

I especially  like it when someone  smiles 
or compliments me. Helps me to get back
on track. When I am alone I  can pray to
God to thank him for others and their
blessings. Also thank him for his love for
me.

Every morning  it is great to thank for another 
day. We have no idea how many days we have
remaining here. Show us the people  we need
to share the day with and thank  for them too.
Just like us each of them is unique too. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment