Wednesday, February 28, 2024

The Gift of Compassion

One of the spiritual  gifts  is compassion. 
I am sure millions of people  have never
received compassion on any level. 

I know I have received compassion on 
several occasions.  The gift of compassion 
is on a whole other level. Most of us have
experience  compassion on some level 
for someone  however the gift of compassion 
is beyond what we can understand  in human
form.  Those who have it will share at the
right time. 

I have received teaching on spiritual gifts
however not a lot about compassion. I 
learned that is beyond our human knowledge.

I would love to receive compassion on a 
regular day whether it is the gift or just
ordinary  compassion.  It would be so
exciting. Knowing someone  who has
the gift and uses it a lot would be nice to.

I hope this helps you and encourages you.
I am going to look more into compassion.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment