Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Dealing With Stress

I was in a situation  on Monday where
the other person was very stressed 
for the situation going on.

I tried to calm her down by saying 
it is ok however it didn't really help
a whole lot. 

Made me realize  we often  get stressed  
over things we should not have to.
It isn't  the end of the world. 

My doctor told me a couple  years ago
to avoid stress. It is hard on my heart.
So I  relax and breathe  slowly when
I  do start stressing. 

We all only have a matter of time living 
here and we should not stress. At times
it just comes on us. Must be something 
for us to know to relax.  Amen! 

Our life is so important not just for us
but those we are with too. We don't 
want to get in bad health by being 
stressed.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment