Saturday, March 23, 2024

Greatfulness Leads Onto Encouraging

In the last several years there are those who 
write on social media how important  being 
greatful is for our mental health. 

This is very  important  we need to wake
up each morning  to thank God for our 
mental health.  We may have issues that
might make it hard to do. These issues
could be currently  or in the past. In either
way we must be greatful since it makes
us who we are right now.

I had issues  as a small child. In fact I 
don't  even remember  them. They did
affect me when I  started school.  
Being honest I  didn't  really like going
to school. My parents  were glad that
I  graduated  from  high school though
I  didn't  like spending some of my time 
there. Choir and physical  education 
were my favorites  subjects along with
study hall. Lol.

Later on as an adult I went  on  to college 
and actually  enjoyed. Of course college 
is different  than growing  up in school.

We are in a spiritual  warfare  and  that
is where mental  health  comes in and
being grateful.  This is where we can
battle  and have life changes including 
our purpose.  

With being greatful we can encourage 
others as well. We can talk about our
experiences with others including those
who have had similar  ones. We have to
know as well  many of our experiences 
were not our fault either. Many happen
to us by others. 

So enjoy your wonderful weekend  being
greatful and encouraging.  I have a 
comment section here so if you want to
share anything you are very welcomed 
to do so. ❤️❤️❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment