Sunday, March 10, 2024

We Don't Have To Be Intimated

Growing up many of us were
intimated or bullied. It is another
reason we may have trouble
living our life purpose as intended.

Like other things that gives us 
problems and strongholds we 
deal with again it is important
to forgive. This doesn't mean
we must forget however forgiveness
allows us to become more free.

Forgiveness is not  so much to
let the other person off since they
did do something to cause pain
but put our life back in order.

I forgiven those who bullied me and
I feel so much better. I haven't forgotten
so I can help others who are dealing
with being intimated or bullied. It isn't
what any of us should go through.

Also I lookat those who did these
things to us went through things 
of their own. Hopefully they grew
out and are better people too.

Enjoy your Sunday and be blessed.
❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment