Saturday, April 20, 2024

Being Realistic

We have to realistic  that not everyone 
is going to  see us in our life purpose  
the way it should be.

When you are doing  your life purpose 
the way and  how you think it should 
go. The importance  is to see the signs
or something  happens  that may change
things. 

I had something  happen  this week that
I  thought  was doing right. A person  I 
was having a little  time with did not see
things the same way.  They had concerns 
and I  do understand  them. 

The deal was they went to  a  third party  
instead of me. Makes me not feel  right
about it. I  have learned from  the  experience.
The important  thing is if you have concerns 
it is important to go to that person  first
and not a third party.  I  do know that these 
days people  do have to  be  careful.  

So right now our relationship  isn't  where
it could still be. Obviously  they  didn't 
know me as well  as I  thought though 
the short relationship  as I  call it hasn't 
long.

For the meantime  I  am not going to spend 
any talking time with them. We may run into
each other. We will  be in the area on occasion 
though.  I  just hope others haven't got the 
wrong idea. I  do know that I  will be more 
careful  so something  like  this won't happen 
and get the wrong idea.

On positive side I  have learned something too.
The enemy  against our purpose  will find a way
to discredit  us. I  hope you have learned from
this. Have a wonderful  weekend  and may your
purpose  go to the next level.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment