Friday, April 26, 2024

Having Hope

The great thing about having a
life purpose  it gives us hope.

God sent his son Jesus  Christ  
into the world  and dead for our
sins that we would have something 
to live for.

We are not here for a short period 
of time and that is it. If so might
as well  party. 

I am here for a purpose.  My mother 
thought that I  would only live for
a few months. She fought that I 
would be around for sometime 
and have a purpose. 

It wasn't  until my senior year of
high school  that I  heard about
Jesus Christ.  I  have had my up
and downs over the years. Things
and desires haven't  all worked out
the way I  like it however I  have
a purpose. 

In my purpose  is to have joy and
encourage  others.  This is the 
reason  I  have this blog. If you
haven't  had hope before you can
have it today.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment