Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Spring Time

Here in the  northwest  of United States 
it is spring  time.  My favorite  time of 
the year.

I like  it  since the sun comes out
some and we can visit  places 
without too many crowds.

I like the fall for the same  reason 
Where the sun is out for about six
weeks  with occasional rainfall.

The summer especially  July is
good along as it doesn't get too
hot. We are blessed  without a 
lot of humidity. Only happens 
after it gets  too hot.

Winter is my least favorite since
we don't  have  a lot of snow and
have to  visit the mountains.  This 
year we may have had one inch
all depending where you were at.
Winter we get a lot of  rain and I 
prefer snow for several days. 

People  don't  really  favor snow
since we have a lot of hills.  All
depends where you  choose to
live.

Thanks spring  for being good
and thank you  God for bringing 
us our weather  good or bad
when we need it. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment