Monday, April 15, 2024

We All Deal With Disappointments

Sunday at my church I heard early on 
a couple lost twins this week. It hurts
when a member of the family whether
natural or spiritual. 

When you are a part of a church you
hurt as they do. Our grief will not be
as much as theirs however still real.

None of us will know for many years 
ahead however we will have the
answers at sometime. 

We all have had disappointments
at some point in life. Possibly more
than we like. In our minds we want
to know.  Many years later disappointment
can still linger along. I certainly know 
it has in my life.

I still can't wait until some desires
do happen. I have to trust God knows
what he is doing. The definition of
faith is believing in what you haven't
seen. Though it is difficult I still
have to believe. In the end God will
say well done Herb. The reward will
oversee the disappointment.

Satan the deceiver will want us to
believe otherwise. Words and thoughts
will creep in saying you don't deserve it
or you blew it or something else
that is not true.

We are in a battle. You are an overcomer.
You are a warrior. You have come
this far no matter what Satan says. This
is true even if it is hard to believe
right now.    ❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment