Saturday, April 6, 2024

What Does Red In Our Purpose

In the Christian  world  the color  red
can mean several  things.  First of
all the blood of  Christ.

When it comes to our life purpose 
it can mean passion and desire.
So you can use as a symbol for
your life.

I  have recently heard   a few times 
at church about red when it comes
to revival. In this case it means the
fire of God.

You go back to my early posts you
will see one of them  I believe I 
wrote about how I  was burned
right before my fourth  birthday.
Though I  don't  remember  being
burned I heard the story about it
and I  have  scars to prove it. 
Doesn't  mean I  think about it
a lot though.

I say that hearing about fire in
any context it hurts a little but.
Though the fire of God is nothing
like it I am sure anyone who has
burned  or being in a fire would
understand. 

Let you know that changing the 
look of the  site has nothing about
what I have written here though 
this king about purpose  with
passion and desire is a good 
thing. Amen! Also love! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment