Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Our Mentality

It is so important  to  keep  ourselves 
mentally strong.  This is true  when 
we are getting older and we begin to
forgetting  some things.

It is natural  we forget some things
as long we don't  come down with
illness. It is important for us to 
exercise  our minds like  our bodies.

We are in spiritual  war so Satan  not
only wants to take our beliefs away
he does with our minds.  Prayer, reading
and meditation are three ways to keep 
us strong mentally.  Also, interaction 
with others is important.Satan would 
love to keep  us isolated.

There are so many different  ways  to  
be isolated.  Unbelief and depression 
would be a couple of them. Covid-19 
was a way that we became isolated. 
I lost my mother March 2020 at the
beginning  of  it. I  was grieving for it
and I  like most became isolated. I 
was fine however being with people 
would  have  been better.  I did get
out by grocery  shopping and walking
though social  distancing. Though I 
couldn't talk a lot except saying hello 
it was better than staying home. I 
took some drives in my car too.

You start feeling  isolated  get out 
and see people. This even just saying 
hello or watching others. I  pray your 
mind stays sharp. We need to  enjoy
others purpose as well as our own.
❤️❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment