Friday, September 13, 2024

Learning Something New

I find is exciting to do is learning
something new and remember
something old.

On Monday my cousin Christy
 taught me how to do pottery. 
Though I am a beginner she
told me I have some talent.
She helped out the finishes.
Who knows another talent
to work on.  

See here it is everyone.

In the evening we went to the farmers
market and heard some blues. This was 
the second time in three days to hear
music. Though I am an encouragers
there is something about the blues 
that can lift you up.  It is somewhere 
in the heart. I might start singing
the blues again at least in bed. It
may inspire me even more for our
purpose. Wherever you have been
there are other places to go. May
find the path you should be on.

Have a good day and may you have
a new plan or bring back the memories. 
Love you all. ♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment